Virtualization Saves Big Money!
Virtualization is rapidly transforming IT Infrastructure and fundamentally changing the way that people compute. Click Computer Services Virtualization customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating resources. That’s at least half off your current IT costs! Click Computer Services achieves this return of investment by empowering your business with an optimized IT infrastructure that embraces a variety of hardware, operating systems, applications, and network configurations. Click Computer Services Virtualization reduces cost and complexity and serves as a foundation for better availability, manageability, and recoverability. With Click Computer Services Virtualization, your IT environment will benefit from:
- Flexibility – With Click Computer Services Virtualization, your operating system no longer needs special configuration for the installed hardware. And you will be able to manage complex network and storage systems management activities without costly and time-consuming physical reconfigurations.
- Transience – Click Computer Services Virtualization makes it much easier to replicate configurations or even entire instances between devices. Because the Click Computer Services Virtualization configuration resides in software rather than the physical computing devices, your systems administrators can easily extend and expand the network.
- Commonality – Virtualization reduces or eliminates the need for many types of low-level customizations traditionally required with physical systems. This means you can quickly replicate the Click Computer Services Virtualization configuration to meet the needs and demands of your business. Virtualization further reduces complexity across the IT environment because configuration commonality speeds incident and problem management.
The Click Computer Services Virtualization Assessment: A Critical First Step.
An effective virtualization strategy can mitigate risk while expediting Return-On-Investment (ROI). Click Computer Services offers a comprehensive Virtualization Assessment that creates a roadmap for enterprise consolidation and virtualization – as well as the detailed steps needed for building the business case to rationalize it.
The Click Computer Services Virtualization Assessment identifies fiscal and organizational challenges and risk, culminating in an actionable technical approach. This technical approach includes recommended methodologies for assessing viable data center consolidation and virtualization management targets, assessing the impact on a central data center, and the impact on IT from a management and process perspective.
Based on our unparalleled IT consulting methodology, this assessment combines a quantifiable analysis of the current server, storage, network and application state with forward-looking definitions of business and service requirements. We utilize capacity planning tools to collect performance and utilization metrics in your IT environment to generate data center consolidation scenarios through the following four strategic phases:
- Assess: Applications, impact, data migration requirements, implementation, and IT support needs
- Build: Architecture planning to foment higher utilization of storage and server assets in your IT environment. Effect economies by consolidating the number of systems and tools supporting those systems. Standardize, update and upgrade process across the organization to ensure better manageability and availability, as well as accelerated response and resolution.
- Manage: Streamline monitoring to accelerate identification of issues, and reduce the number of interfaces for IT staff to manage, virtual data center sources to correlate, and changes to control.
- Support: Simplify administration through data center consolidation. Accelerate problem resolution through greater knowledge of computing ecosystem and relationships between OS, server, storage, file system, etc…
Contact Click Computer Services today to find out if virtualization services make sense for your company.
Contact CCS today for more information on this service and see how we can help you make sense of your technology!